The #1 hack is a coupon floating around the internet that gives you $3.50 off your purchase of $15 or more. Not the best, but hey, it's basically free money.
Look online for Bonus Buys & Closeouts, found under the “Xtreme Values” tab. Bonus Buy products come in larger sizes, still for just $1. Some of the items in the Closeout section such as vases would be great for crafters. Again, you will need to purchase by the case.
Dollar Tree does accept manufacture coupons! Pay careful attention to size restrictions and exclusions when using coupons at Dollar Tree, and keep a copy of the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy with you when shopping. Major policy notes include:
– Limit of 2 printable coupons per transaction. This isn’t “like” coupons. This is all printable coupons.
– Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item. Basically, Dollar Tree won’t give overage.
– No competitors coupons accepted.
– Does not accept Free Product coupons – does accept Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupons.
– Limit of 4 “Like” coupons per household per day.