Dealspotr Exclusive: 10% Off Any Suit We Sell at Pockets Of Paris (Site-Wide)
Promote this exclusive deal
- Create a post about Pockets Of Paris on your blog (300 words minimum) and promote this exclusive deal.- or -Create a YouTube video about Pockets Of Paris (1 minutes minimum) and promote this exclusive deal.- or -Create an Instagram post about Pockets Of Paris and promote this exclusive deal.
- Promote your blog post or YouTube video or Instagram post, or promote Pockets Of Paris on two of your social channels.
- Share & like this deal on Dealspotr.
About the product / service
Quality Made-To-Measure Suits At Wearhouse Prices
We founded Pockets of Paris with one commitment -- to deliver high quality suits without the crazy markup. We love to look great, but we're wallet conscious, too. We never bought into the concept of paying exorbitant prices for bespoke tailoring, especially when you might only wear the suit a couple times a year, if that. Yes, those bespoke tailored suits come out looking great. No question. But should a stylish, great fitting custom made suit really have to cost $600+? We don’t think so.
A Different Approach
We analyzed the entire process, front to back, to try to understand what drove up the cost of custom suits to such ridiculously inflated prices. The answer? A lot. Things like... paying 2-3x more for “premium” fabrics that are only marginally better than very nice, much more reasonably priced alternatives. Maintaining expensive storefronts in premium locations in an effort to pump up an ostentatious brand image. Putting on elaborate “fitting ceremonies” with craft cocktails, long processes and multiple steps. Stocking hundreds of fabrics, the majority of which hardly ever get used. The list goes on…
We knew if we were going to revolutionize the made-to-measure suit industry, we knew we needed to change almost the entire process, front to back. Doing so would be the only way we could drive down costs to enable high-quality but affordable finished products.
How We Do It
Our strategy has been simple. Cut the BS. Our customers want a great fitting suit. They don’t want to pay extra for our flagship store on 5th avenue. They don’t want to foot the bill to sip on 18-year scotch while they sit on plush leather couches waiting for their fitting. So we ditched all of that.
By finding the right blend of fabric quality and price, avoiding costly measures like full-canvassing, functional cuff buttons & extraneous choices - things that the high-end suit connoisseur looks for but that the average guy doesn't notice, care about or want to pay extra for. Are our suits equivalent to $1000 bespoke suits from high end tailors in the US? No. But our suits have fabric as nice as your typical $400-$500 off the rack suit and the fit of a true custom experience. And they start at just $249.
Launching in December 2018, we've sold over 300 suits to happy customers all over the US and are growing quickly. We're constantly adding new styles and are further refining and improving the process and experience. We're looking forward to continuing to bring great quality and value to our customers!
About the merchant
Details about this promotion
Feel free to use images found on our store. We can supply additional content as needed. If you'd like a suit to wear as part of your promotion, please let us know and we can accommodate. Social posts as well as email blasts are the most effective ways we've found at reaching potential new customers.
- Influencer categories: Men's Fashion, Finance & Money, Reviews
- Formats: Blog post or YouTube video or Instagram post
- Customized promo code? Yes
- Free product sample: We will provide a sample suit to influencers. Depending on influencer engagement levels, the suit will either be free or a nominal cost.
- Images: You are free to use the images provided by the merchant here, or to create your own images.
- Post requirements: Roundups allowed - Your blog post or YouTube video may mention or review Pockets Of Paris alongside other brands (e.g. how-to, roundup, review of multiple products).
- Minimum length for blog posts: 300 words
- Minimum length for videos: 1 minutes
- More information about this deal: View on Dealspotr
Who's promoting this?
Be the first to promote this deal! See below.
Your compensation for this promotion
This campaign does not offer cash compensation, you will receive a free product sample worth approximately $350 for promoting this brand. and a personal discount code for your readers. As you promote campaigns and drive referrals, your Influence Score and pay rate will increase.