10% Off Your Order at Kore Essentials (Site-Wide)
Promote this exclusive deal
- Create a post about Kore Essentials on your blog (500 words minimum) and promote this exclusive deal.- or -Create a YouTube video about Kore Essentials (3 minutes minimum) and promote this exclusive deal.- or -Create an Instagram post about Kore Essentials and promote this exclusive deal.
- Promote your blog post or YouTube video or Instagram post, or promote Kore Essentials on two of your social channels.
- Share & like this deal on Dealspotr.
About the product / service
Why do Guys love our belts? Kore belts use a hidden, micro track sewn into the back of the belt (Not belt holes) so you can adjust in 1/4" increments, for a precise fit every time. The result - the best fitting, most comfortable belt you will ever wear.
About the merchant
Details about this promotion
The best method is to show a photo of the front and the back (track) of the belts. Describe the adjust-ability of the the belts. You get over 40 micro size positions to choose from in 1/4" increments. Traditional belts use holes to adjust that are 1 inch or more apart and usually don't fit well. Customers need to see how the track works and how it zips to your exact waist size for a perfect fit. Most guys don't realize they even want a belt, until they try it. Then they buy more. Most of our customers own 3-4 of our belts. The belts come in one size and fit any waist from 24" to 44" (XL to 54"). You trim it in minutes to fit. See the video here - https://youtu.be/vSZ198QSMaw
- Influencer categories: Lifestyle, Men's Fashion, Fitness & Health, Reviews, Street Style, Sports & Outdoors, Tech & Wearables
- Formats: Blog post or YouTube video or Instagram post
- Customized promo code? Yes
- Free product sample: A Kore track belt of your choice.
- Images: You are free to use the images provided by the merchant here, or to create your own images.
- Post requirements: Roundups allowed - Your blog post or YouTube video may mention or review Kore Essentials alongside other brands (e.g. how-to, roundup, review of multiple products).
- Minimum length for blog posts: 500 words
- Minimum length for videos: 3 minutes
- More information about this deal: View on Dealspotr