60+ Discounts on Women's Vitamins & Supplements: PMS, Prenatal, Prescription, and Menopause
About the Author
Digital Marketing Manager here at Dealspotr! Email me with your questions: email@example.com :)
The world of vitamins is a confusing alphabet soup of pills, products, and potions that can be hard to wade through. Our bodies are complex and delicate systems that need certain vitamins and minerals in order to function at their best, and the vitamin and supplement industry is there to fill that need.
In fact, according to a 2016 survey, over 170 million people in the US take a multivitamin regularly, making up more than half of the population.
For women and folks with uteruses, vitamins can be an especially crucial way to maintain balance and keep yourself feeling great. Indeed, your body has some specific needs that you might not be able to take care of a with a generic multivitamin.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of ways that you can save and find discounts on vitamins that will specifically help you to feel your best, even when you’re on your period, pregnant, or going through menopause.
Here’s what you’ll get in this guide:
Discounts on over-the-counter vitamins, including supplements for women
Advice on accessing and saving money on prescription vitamins
Tons of coupons, sales, and savings on vitamins specifically made to help folks who are pregnant, people having their period, and those going through menopause
Discounts on over-the-counter vitamins
There are tons of stores out there that specialize in vitamins, as well as drug-store chains that offer vitamins as well. You’ll be sure to find a selection of women’s vitamins for all of your needs at any of these stores, and all of the other vitamins you need to be healthy and well. Check out these discounts and savings on vitamins:
- VitaminPacks. A company that offers you personalized vitamins based on your particular needs, including pre- and postnatal multivitamins. Save 50% on your first order. Plus, if you refer a friend, they’ll get $20 off their first box and you’ll get $20 towards your next order, too.
- Vitafive. Offers personalized monthly gummy vitamin subscription packs for your specific needs. They have many allergen-free options to choose from. Sign up to receive a 30% off coupon. Plus, get a free month of vitamins for every friend you refer and get 40% off for them. The price per vitamin decreases with each additional vitamin you add after the fourth.
- care/of. Also offers personalized monthly vitamin packs for your specific health needs and symptoms, including prenatal and PMS symptoms. Sign up for their mailing list and get 25% off your first order.
- WellPath. Take their survey to design your personalized shake or vitamin pack. Save 15% on your first order when you sign up, plus sign up for a referral code and get coupons when you invite your friends. They also offer 20-30% off promo codes pretty regularly.
- HUM. Offers a specialty line of beauty vitamins. Take their free three-minute survey to connect with your free personal nutritionist and get a coupon for $10 off your first order. Sign up for a three, six, or 12-month subscription plan to save up to 25% and get free shipping. Plus, get $10 off for a friend and $10 off for you for each friend who uses your discount code.
- One A Day. Has a line of women’s vitamins and prenatal vitamins. Check out these coupons to save $2 on prenatal vitamins or $1 on any adult multivitamin.
- Vitamin Shoppe. Sign up for their free Healthy Awards program and earn $5 for every 100 points you earn, plus advanced sales and special promotions as well as invitations to exclusive in-store events. If you spend more than $1,000 in a year, you’ll get even more exclusive discounts and rewards. For everyday customers, they also have buy one get one free deals, and they’ll match their competitor’s prices on any item. Find their women’s vitamins here, and more Vitamin Shoppe promo codes here.
- GNC. Join the myGNC rewards program and earn $5 for every 150 points you earn and a free gift on your birthday. You can also upgrade to an annual membership for $39.99 to get even more exclusive perks including free shipping, pro boxes with free samples, and giveaway contests. For regular customers, sign up to have your vitamins auto-delivered and get a 10% discount on your order, or check regularly for other GNC promo codes. Get their women’s vitamins here.
- Swanson Vitamins. Has an extensive line of vitamins including these women’s health supplements. Save 10% and get free shipping on your first order when you sign up for their mailing list. You can also refer a friend to get a $10 coupon for them on their first order over $50 and $10 for you as well.
- Vitacost. Get 10% off your first order when you sign up for their mailing list, plus access to exclusive discounts and free shipping events. They regularly have other discount codes, like right now where you can get 12% off your order using the code: VITASITE. Check out their special women’s daily vitamin here.
- Thrive Market. An online retailer offering organic, non-GMO, and allergen-friendly goods at a 25-50% discount. Find their extensive vitamin selection here, and make sure to check for free shipping promo codes. Plus, when you sign up with them, you can’t get 20% off your first three orders.
- NutraPrice. Another online discount store offering organic goods. Find their women’s vitamins here. Get 15% off when you subscribe their mailing list, plus get exclusive deals. You can also sign up for their Rewards Program to earn points towards future purchases and click here to find their everyday coupons and deals.
- Walgreens. Has an extensive selection of women’s vitamins. Join their Balance Rewards program and get cash towards purchases for every point you earn. You can also earn points for exercising, checking your weight, and quitting smoking.
- Rainbow Light. A line of organic, gluten-free, vegan vitamins with specific options for women and for prenatal care. Sign up for their mailing list and get 15% off your first order. Check back for other discounts as well like their current 25% off discount when you use one of these promo codes.
- LuckyVitamin. Offers a range of discount women’s health vitamins. Sign up for their mailing list and get entered for their quarterly drawing where one lucky winner gets a $500 LuckyVitamin gift card. Check here for tons of other discounts on LuckyVitamin products, or here for promo codes.
- New Chapter. Get free shipping on their whole-food, organic women’s and prenatal vitamins when you order online. Subscribe to get a regular delivery of their vitamins and save 15% on your order.
- Pure Formulas. Offers a variety of different vitamins. Get 15% off your first order when you sign up for their mailing list. Join their PureRewards program to get points for every dollar you spend, get extra points for signing up and personalizing your account, and get $10 worth of points for every friend you refer. Check here for Pure Formulas promo codes.
- The Honest Company. Offers a women’s health multivitamin and several pre- and postnatal vitamin products. Get a free 30-day trial, save by buying items in bundles, and earn $20 for every friend you refer who makes a purchase. Honest often offers free shipping promo codes, too.
- Dr. Sinatra. Has an extensive selection of doctor-formulated supplements including these women’s health vitamins. Sign up for their mailing list to get 20% off your first order. Check here for special offers (like their current free shipping and free gift promo), clearance items, and everyday low price supplements.
- InVite Health. Has a line of high-quality women’s health vitamins. Sign up for their rewards program and get points on every purchase to use towards future purchases. Check here for their special offers, or here for promo codes. Try the Core Program which offers four different essential supplements monthly and get your Vitamin D3 600IU for free.
- The Synergy Company. Offers their Vita-Min-Herb for Women supplement for women’s health needs. Subscribe to their auto-ship program to save 10% on every order.
- Source Naturals. Find their women’s vitamins here. Sign up for their mailing list to get surprise promotions and product samples. Save when you buy in bulk up to 120-count bottles.
- Grandma’s Herbs. A natural, herbal supplement company that has a selection of women’s health supplements. Get free samples of their products when you click here. You’ll also get a discount of up to 10% off when you buy in bulk.
- NusaPure. Another line of natural herbal supplements and vitamins including this Menopause Relief supplement. Save 20% on your first order when you sign up for their mailing list, plus get 10% off when you subscribe to their auto-refill program.
Discounts on prescription vitamins
While most vitamins are typically offered over the counter (OTC), there are some that can be prescribed by your doctor. Here are some tips for getting free or low-cost prescription vitamins:
- Generics. Whether you’re covered by insurance or not, generic vitamins are always going to be a lower cost option for you than getting brand name vitamins. Make sure you ask your doctor to write your prescription for a generic brand when they’re prescribing you vitamins.
- GoodRx. This app and website allows you to compare prices for your prescription vitamins at all of the pharmacies in your area. They also have free coupons you can print out to save even more money.
- WellRx. Get the app or download their free discount prescription card to save on women’s vitamins and more.
- Walmart. They have a low-cost generic drug program where you can get a month’s worth of certain prescriptions for $4 or a 90-day supply for $10. The standard vitamins they offer are Folic Acid, Mag 64, and Magnesium Oxide. Find your local Walmart here, and check here for Walmart discounts.
- Rite Aid. Sign up for their free Rx Savings program and get certain drugs for $9.99 per month or $15.99 for a 90-day supply. They offer a number of different vitamins including a few multivitamin options. Find your local Rite Aid here, and check here for Rite Aid coupon codes.
- Walgreens. Join their free Prescription Savings Club and get generic medications for as low as $5 per month or $10 for a 90-day supply. They offer a wide variety of different vitamins, although they vary in price depending on which of the three tiers the vitamins fall under. Check here for Walgreens promo codes, and find your local Walgreens here.
Discounts on menstruation and PMS vitamins
Your monthly cycle can cause a lot of pain, discomfort, and emotional trouble. Thankfully, these companies have come up with vitamin blends that can specifically help to quell the symptoms of menstruation and of PMS. Check out these discounts:
- Period Vitamin. Save on their special period vitamin blend when you buy in bulk, a value of up to $83.75 and you’ll also get their free e-books with information on dealing with your period. Plus, if you don’t experience relief from their product, it’s on the house.
- Serenol. A natural supplement to help alleviate PMS symptoms. Get $5 off the first month of your monthly membership with the code: ACTTODAY.
Discounts on prenatal vitamins
For women who are pregnant, there are specific vitamins you need to increase your intake of in order to help prevent certain birth defects. Folic acid and Vitamin D are the most important supplements to add to your diet, and iron, calcium, zinc, and iodine are also good vitamins to consider.
Save money by finding a good prenatal multivitamin that contains all of the vitamins you need so you don’t have to purchase them individually. These are a few ideas for getting free or low-cost prenatal vitamins when you’re expecting:
- Medicaid. The coverage offered by Medicaid programs varies depending on what state you’re in. However, according to a survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation, all states reported that they cover prenatal vitamins and ultrasounds for women who are pregnant. Check your state’s Medicaid benefits as some may impose a quantity limit on how many vitamins you can get per month or may only cover those vitamins if they’re generic.
- Local Health Departments. Some, though not all, local health departments offer free or low-cost prenatal vitamins to pregnant women in their area. Call 1-800-311-BABY to connect to your local health department or 1-800-504-7081 if you speak Spanish.
- Doctor Samples. Doctors often receive free samples of certain prescription medications. Ask your doctor if they have any free samples of prenatal vitamins that they can offer you to try or to supplement your current vitamins.
- Prenate. Prenate is a specialized prescription prenatal vitamin. With their eVoucherRx program, you’ll pay no more than a $20 copay and they’ll cover the rest of the cost (up to $60). If your pharmacy doesn’t except their eVoucher, they also have codes that will automatically make your copay $20.
- DuetDHA. Another prescription prenatal vitamin. Print out their Patient Savings Card to save up to $50 per prescription for up to 12 refills.
- Citranatal. Offers an entire line of prenatal vitamins so you can tailor them to your specific needs. Print out their Co-Pay Savings Card and pay as little as $20 for a month’s supply.
- Vitafol. They have a wide variety of prenatal vitamins and minerals. Print or download their savings card and pay no more than $18 per month for your prescription.
- VitaMed MD. Offers a wide selection of prenatal vitamins. Pay $25 or less for your prescription if you order through them online or download their savings card to use at your local pharmacy.
- TriCare Prenatal DHA One. Click here to receive a free sample of this over-the-counter prenatal vitamin.
- PrimaCare. A prescription prenatal pill that contains 16 vitamins and minerals as well as Vitamin B6 to aid with morning sickness. Use their eVoucherRx voucher or their discount code to pay $20 or less for your prescription.
- The Synergy Company. Check out their PureNatal vitamin formula and save 10% when you subscribe for auto-shipping. Check here for Synergy Company promo codes.
- One A Day. Offers a line of prenatal and pre-pregnancy vitamins over the counter. Print this coupon to save $2 on any prenatal product, or check here for promo codes.
- Meijer. They offer free prenatal vitamins with your prescriptions including NatalCare Plus, Ultra Natal Care, Natalcare Glosstab, NataTab Rx, and Advanced NatalCare. You can get your prescription refilled for free every 30 days. Meijer is only located in the Midwest. You can find your local pharmacy here.
- Walmart. Under their low-cost generic drugs program, Walmart offers select generics including folic acid and a special Prenatal Plus vitamin for just $4 per month or $10 for a 90-day supply. Find your local Walmart here.
- Walgreens. Their Prescription Savings Club program includes several options for prenatal vitamins. They have Folic Acid under the first tier ($5 per month or $10 for a 90-day supply) and a prenatal vitamin in their second tier ($10 per month or $20 for a 90-day supply). Find your local Walgreen’s here.
- CVS. Offers a range of prenatal vitamins. Buy online to save, or join the ExtraCare program to get cash back on your purchases and exclusive discounts. Plus, you can find other CVS promo codes here.
- Groupon. Search “prenatal vitamins” on Groupon to get deals on over-the-counter prenatal vitamins.
Discounts on menopause and perimenopause vitamins
Perimenopause, the phase leading up to menopause, and menopause typically occur around your 40’s and 50’s and involve the cessation of your menstrual period along with a number of other symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats, chills, irregular sleep, weight gain, mood changes, and more.
Most doctors recommend vitamins A, D, and E as supplements to help you ease your symptoms and stay healthy. As with prenatal vitamins, it’s a good idea to purchase a multivitamin that contains all of these vitamins in order to save some money. Here’s some other ways to save on vitamins if you’re dealing with menopause:
- Amberen. An over-the-counter supplement that can help with the symptoms of peri and menopause. Click here to get a $10 coupon for in-store purchases, check out their online buy one get one sales, or find Amberen promo codes.
- Profemin. A pill with a blend of three herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine that can ease the symptoms of menopause. Sign up for a free trial and get your first month free. You just pay shipping and handling. You can also get a free Menopause Survival Guide just for signing up.
- One A Day. Also has a line of vitamins exclusively for people dealing with menopause. Download this coupon to save a $1 on your product.
- GNC. Offers one of their specialized Women’s Ultra Mega Vitapak products for people going through menopause. Save 10% plus get free shipping if you get them auto-delivered online. Plus, check back for deals like their current buy one, get one 50% off special.
- Natrol. Retails the Complete Balance for Menopause AM/PM vitamin. Find manufacturer coupons including $2 off any vitamin or supplement here, or other discounts here.
- Estroven. Offers a line of naturally-sourced and derived supplements to help with the symptoms of menopause. You can get a $1 coupon here. Plus, if you sign up for their mailing list you’ll get a $2 coupon, and when you refer a friend, both you and your friend will get a $5 coupon.
- RealDose. Has a natural product called Menopause Formula No. 1 to ease menopause symptoms. Sign up for the Whole Body Club to get exclusive discounts and points towards future purchases. Plus, get a 20% discount and free shipping when you choose to auto-refill your supplements.
- Estrovive. A natural supplement for people going through menopause. Sign up for their mailing list and get a discount of up to 35% off your first order when you order three bottles or more.
Free vitamin consultations
There are a few websites out there that can offer you a consultation with a professional to help you figure out your vitamin needs free of charge. Check these websites for your free consultation:
The Vitamin Shoppe. Offers SPARK One-on-One nutrition coaching.
WellPath. Take their free survey to set up your personalized vitamin pack.
Weil Vitamin Advisor. Sign up to get a free vitamin evaluation.
VITL. Offers a free online or app-based vitamin consultation.
care/of. Also offers a free online assessment to figure out what vitamins are best for you.
Whether you take them at morning or at night, vitamins are crucial to keeping your body in top shape. Use these helpful tips to maintain a healthy body and a healthy wallet at the same time. And, as always, be sure to keep up with the Dealspotr blog for more useful resources and information on saving money and check out the Dealspotr homepage for thousands of discounts each day.